Are You Looking for a Flower Mound Chiropractor?
Many people only start looking for a chiropractor when the pain becomes unmanageable or chronic. Chronic pain in the neck or back pain is typically ongoing and persists until treated. Chronic pain is generally not resolved by pharmaceuticals and this is where Flower Mound chiropractors can help. Using a variety of non-surgical, non-invasive treatments, your chiropractor can help you get back to your life.
Your chiropractor may help with:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated disc
- Spinal osteoarthritis
Chiropractors treat causes instead of symptoms
Chiropractors will work to isolate the causes of your pain and guide you through a program to get you pain free as soon as possible. Controlling your health problems with prescribed medications is only one way to approach wellness. When looking for a Flower Mound chiropractor try to find one that addresses the underlying causes of your pain.
A good chiropractor will identify the hidden, deep imbalances and work to correct them. Once corrected, the pain will subside and in most cases disappear. 80% of Americans have experienced back pain in their lives so you are not alone. If you experience shooting pain in the lower back or have trouble standing or sitting, it may be time to schedule a visit.
The spinal column’s muscles, ligaments, and tendons are all designed to move. Stretching all the soft tissues’ structures can balance and help to strengthen the upper body.
Here are 3 stretches that can help relieve your back pain:
Check with your chiropractor before trying any of these exercises.
1. Child’s pose
- Position yourself on the floor on hands and knees with your knees just wider than hip distance apart.
- Turn your toes in to touch and push your hips backwards bending your knees.
- Once you’re in a comfortable seated position, extend your arms forward fully and allow your head to fall forward into a relaxation position.
- Repeat 4 or 5 times slowly
2. Knee to chest
- Lay flat on your back with both legs straight.
- Lift one leg and bring it toward your chest until you feel mild tension.
- Hold for 10-20 seconds.
- Release and repeat on the opposite side.
3. Supine hip flexor
- Lay flat on your back on a bed or other elevated structure.
- Hang one leg off without flexing.
- Hold for 10-20 seconds and repeat with the opposite leg.
Contact our team at City Chiro Sports Center - Flower Mound today for more information.